The Fly remote is a combo multimedia remote controller. It integrates the key functions of a keyboard, Mouse Function, and remote control into one device. It can be used to operate many devices, such as a PC, smart TV, Android TV box, and more.
The fly remote comes with a USB 2.0 dongle that is compatible with all major OS brands, such as Android, Linux, Windows, and Macintosh.
- Charge before use: There is a Lithium rechargeable battery in the fly remote, the battery is not fully charged in production. Charge the fly remotely with the micro USB cable before use.
- Plug the USB dongle: Plug the USB dongle into the USB port of the device to be used with the fly remote.
The fly remote can learn the ones of various kinds of household electrical appliances with infrared control function in an interface. Eg. TV, VCR, DVD player, TV Box.
- Press the ‘Set’ Key for 3 seconds, the green indicator Turns on.
- Press any of the keys to be learned, then the green indicator starts to blink.
- Aim horizontally the remote controller to be learned at the top of this fly remote within a distance between 1 – 3 cm.
- Press a certain function key on the target remote controller to send out its code, then the green indicator on the fly remote blinks quickly three times and turns on. Then press the ‘set’ key to exit from IR learning mode. The indicator turns off and the learning is successful.
- If there’s no correct operation in any step, the fly remote will quit learning mode after 15 seconds. Then you can start over.
The fly remote is integrated with 6 axis motion sensing, with those sensors, it brings you the free space experience of an air mouse.
- The air mouse function is on as default. Press any key to wake up the mouse cursor. The mouse has a memory function, which means It keeps the cursor status after waking up from hibernation. The ‘OK’ key is the ENTER function which you can use it with navigation bars to enter menu options.
- Press the ‘Mouse Switch’ key to turn on/off the air mouse function, The ‘OK’ key becomes the mouse left click function in mouse cursor mode.
- If the cursor sometimes floats (or drags), hold the “Back” and “Home” buttons at the same time for 3 seconds to re-sync the controller. The indicator will begin blinking quickly. Set the remote down and keep the remote control absolutely still while the remote syncs to the USB receiver. When the indicator turns on, the remote has been re-synced.
- If the remote controller does not work and the blue indicator begins blinking when the USB receiver is correctly plugged in, you can solve this problem by repairing the device. Keep the distance between the remote control and the pc within 1m. Hold the “Vol Down” and “Mouse Switch” keys for 2 seconds and when the blue indicator starts blinking quickly, set the remote on a flat surface. When the blue indicator stops blinking and turns on, the pairing is complete.
- Sensors: 3-axis Gravity Sensor, 3-axis Gyroscope
- Communication: 2.4 GHz
- Controller Range: 8-10m
- Frequency: 2.400-2.483Ghz
- Working Current: <<16mA
- Standby Current: <<10uA
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery
- Indicator: 1 LED indicator
- Product Size: 165*50*15mm (L*B*H)
- Receiver Size: 18.58*14.59*6.7mm (L*B*H) mini receiver
- Compatible for Windows
- Mac OS